Monday, December 23, 2019

And that's a WRAP!!!


I have so many emotions going through my head right now!! Joy, PEACE, love, gratitude, ALL OF THE ABOVE!! Truly my heart hurts and I have no words to explain how I feel. But I will try. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve a mission and serve my savior. I have been changed in so many ways and can see how the Lords hand was in every step of my mission. He has become my Friend and I know I can turn to Him for anything. I am so sad it’s over but so excited and enthusiastic for the future. 

The people here in Puerto Rico have my heart and I am forever changed because of them. They have taught me how to truly love, to forgive and forget, and to look at things from the bright side. I have met some of my best friends here on this island and can’t even fathom the fact that I will soon be leaving them all behind. 

I want to thank you all for your support, letters and encouraging words! You truly have helped me serve my mission to the fullness of my capabilities. I have become who I am today because of my mission and all your support and I will never forget all of you who have helped and encouraged me every week!! 

This week was bittersweet because we have seen a lot of progress!! 

Iqui is so ready to be baptized he’s almost done with the book of Mosiah!!! and he can’t wait to enter into the waters of baptism and follow his Savior!

Ana! (we found her the other week) we taught lesson one and she just sat there and LISTENED!! She understood it all and it was so cool to see how the Lord has prepared her to meet us at THIS SPECIFIC TIME!! She ended the lesson with the most powerful and sweet prayer i’ve ever heard and I just KNOW we found her when God needed us to!!

ALSO hermana erickson and I gave our Argentinean companions their first american christmas!! it was so fun to be able to set it all up and make a cute christmas tree and see how happy they were with the presents we got them!! It’s so fun to serve and see how happy they get! (I got a glimpse of what it’s going to be like to be a parent and it was so fun!!) jajaja 

well. this is it. here are some pictures of me saying goodbye to my people here down in puerto rico and i’ll see you guys soon. thanks for everything puerto rico, you changed my life. I never knew I would have such a hard time saying goodbye. 

 for the last time, hermana gray:)


Merry Christmas in Puerto Rico

Teaching

Hermana Gray and Erickson

Investigators 

Tis the Season

Last Companionship

Teaching


All the Hermana's in last apartment











No comments:

Post a Comment