Monday, December 9, 2019

Semana 71!!!

Hello friends!!! This week was a great one! Full of walking and trying to find new people to teach!!! Margarita got baptised and it makes me SO happy!! for those of you who don't remember she is the one who had SO MANY questions!!! She is doing great and is such an example of faith!!! WE also had a mission conference this week and I was able to see all my old comps!!
    We only have 30ish minutes to write so I don't have a lot of time but I want to share something with you guys,  God loves us so very much, we really are his CHILDREN!!!! He wants us to talk to him and to tell him our feelings, happiness and complaints.  He wants to bless us and he knows what we need, BUT we have to humble ourselves and ask him so that we can become more christlike and so he can bless us!!! If one day we wake up and feel farther away from Him, think about it.. who moved? YOU DID!!! He will never distance himself from us, we are the ones who put up the walls and distance ourselves from him! He loves us and wants to bless us, but we need to draw closer to him!!! So I invite you all to pray to him and to express your concerns and your feelings and ask for the blessings and miracles that you need and he WILL help you!!! He will also use you to bless other people's lives, he really does!!! I have witnessed that so much on my mission and I love seeing how everything really does workout in the end and that God really does live his children!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!! have a great week!!!
MARGARITAA!!!

My 3 babies

MTC Companions

Me and my companion

Puerto Rico Hermana's

No comments:

Post a Comment